Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Where am I going?

Have you ever stopped to think about where your journey through life is taking you? To meet new people, to make new friends. To learn new things and practice the old. To be a good mom, wife daughter, sister, neighbor, parishiner, employee, role model. To lead and to follow. To be the best person you can be each and everyday. To love and be loved in return. These are some of the characteristics of my journey. I am happy to be able to say that I am having a most wonderful journey thanks to all the wonderful people I come in contact with. I wish all of you as wonderful a life as I am having. May you travel through your journey of life sampling all the wonderful gifts of this life and be a blessing to everyone you meet. Have a wonderful life!!!

1 comment:

MysteryKnitter said...

Familiar questions. Very familiar questions.